Thursday, 16 April 2009

Good News...

Yes, good news everyone! I spoke with my Oncologists PA today and she told me he had gotten back from holidays and she queried him on the issue of my Avastin plan and he did the right thing and said that I was indeed placed on the other plan which meant that we had paid up in full (yay) and I should now be receiving my Avastin free of charge for as long as I need it. So, great that we have his backing - now we just have to find out where the mistake has been made and hope that it is fixable which I am just about positive it has to be, it looks as though it is the pharmacy that has been ordering in my Avastin that has made the error. What a relief because it looks as though the stuff is working on me although it is still early days. Take care...

24 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful news. I hope they get it straight very soon. If it is helping at all, we all want you to have it.

    My prayers are yours, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! I am all for less aggravation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, That is wonderful news!

    Hugs,
    Dodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great news!!

    Cindy in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is great news and probably a huge weight off of your shoulders.

    Love,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful. Although if you still need a bit of dosh I'll send you some. A new lipstick always makes a girl feel better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurrah!
    Ruthie from California

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
    That is positive news.
    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for small mercies.

    Your voice sounds better in this post.

    Love to you from Colorado, Jen.
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So good to hear this wonderful news!!! Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful news...and you deserve it and more. I sincerely hope you get some relief from it. You are such a strong, strong woman (and mum!)!!

    Much love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such wonderful news! Very, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful news!! God Bless
    Nicky from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  14. FANTASTIC news!!!!
    xx stay strong sweet!
    Jxx@boxx

    ReplyDelete