Thursday, 31 July 2008

Problems with Commenting...

I have had a few people tell me that they have had some trouble posting comments. This is now fixed. I think the reason for this is that I was trying a very new idea that blogger had for being able to post comments on the same page just underneath the actual post, which I thought was a good idea as it made things easier than having to go into another page. However....it isn't working properly, so I have gone back to the original way of posting comments for now. Hopefully blogger will fine tune this until they get it working properly as it is a great idea but for now, we'll stick to the 'old fashioned' way. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, now I know why I have been missing some comments lately. Anyway that's all for this time but you might be interested to know that I have my 'spirituality' post coming up next. Thanks for bearing with me through this, take good care and more soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, that is good news ~ I seem to have a problem when I try and type the message ~ maybe it is just me
    love and hugs XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    Glad to see you got it changed. Thanks for the update.
    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're more computer saavy than i am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, we're with you. Anxious for the news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is still giving me a hard time when i try to type, so i'm thinking the problem i'm having may not be related to the changes you were trying to make earlier. oh well...

    i'm looking forward to the next post!
    love you and still praying...
    vicki

    ReplyDelete