Friday, 27 June 2008

Check These Out...

Hi my dear readers, I was surfing the net today whilst resting my chemo laden body and came across these adorable sheds/made into gypsy wagon type things. Can't you just imagine a big Clydsdale pulling one along through picturesque countryside in the middle of Spring, you would feel as though you were in another century as you meandered along, maybe set up for the night by a river, oh - sigh - if anyone wants to make me one, please don't hesitate. Love to you all today, I am feeling okay in case you are wondering. Almost pain free but just rather exhausted from chemo drugs. I have been a lot worse though, so I no complain! Take good care of yourselves and each other.










































11 comments:

  1. Wow...what awesome photos! I'm so happy you're doing so well.

    Hugs sweet friend!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could live in one of those and be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat little hideaway! I can imaging myself and a friend sipping the wine as we take turns reading to each other from a favorite book. Afterwards, it's nap time. You can take the bottom bunk, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are still feeling good. I pray for you daily.

    Nancy (in North Carolina)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmm...

    *big deep breath*

    glad you're well jen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. take me now!
    glad things are going well xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you find these? I want one! It would be the perfect little writing hideaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clean this caravan, this place full with simplicity... You like clean things, I do too.
    Sending a warm hug!
    Bete

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, how gorgeous ~ I want one too!!
    love Tabitha XXX

    ReplyDelete