Saturday, 9 February 2008

More Sharing...

I just want to share some more photos of my lovely boy, so I am just going with what helps a bit at the moment. I want you all to get see him, I just feel this need to share with you this little guy that holds my heart in his hand every day and night and will do forever. There are so many things I want to tell you about him, too many really, perhaps I'll just tell bits and pieces every now and then. Like now I might tell you about his funny little night time ritual. Every night after we go to bed and read some stories together, he sings me sweet love songs! He makes up the words and the tune and just before he goes to sleep, he says "Mum, wanna hear a goodnight love song?" Then he launches into a song filled with the most gorgeous words and messages. It might be a bit like this for example, "Mummy, I love you, so much, you are beautiful to me, like the sky and the stars ..." Imagine it sung with a little made up tune. I am not joking or exaggerating, he really tries to rhyme some parts and he often uses visions of nature in his lines. He is such a funny, sweet, little serenader! Then I will cuddle him up tight and whisper sweet somethings into his ear and off he will drift off to sleep and I, I am left to fall asleep with a smile on my face.

































14 comments:

  1. What spirit that Jack has--He is a truly amazing little child. It is clear that your love for him has impacted him in the most beautiful of ways. He will be such a strong man because he had you as a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what big eyes he has, and so full of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen- Your friend Jen Lemen introduced me to you, and I wanted to say Hey and let you know I'll be around. Your son is beautiful. And I can only imagine what an awesome job you've done raising him... it takes a confident kid, nurtured in tenderness to compose and sing love songs to his Mama! Can't imagine much cooler... though if you're sharing more stories, I'm sure there will be cooler.

    It's lovely to meet you, Jen.
    Peace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little boy he is. How sweet are those little love songs he sings you. That melts my heart. All the love you give your son has molded him into such a sweet and strong caring boy. He is really lucky to have a mom like who has all of this in her heart and is able to give it out.
    Much love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so beautiful.
    And it made me ache inside to hear of these love songs he creates and sings to you.
    He is so clearly confident, revealing that he knows he is so well loved, by you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is truely gorgeous, you must be so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack is a beautiful boy, and so much spirit comes through in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie pie! Oh my, those eyes! Loved hearing about his night time ritual. So sweet.

    Praying for you both.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jack has the most beautiful eyes Jen - as they say - windows to the soul. They are really great photos - remember to scrap them (even in digital albums) and tell him the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, gorgeous boy, gorgeous words, there is nothing like the true and sparkling love of a boy for his mama. So nice that you're soaking up every second of it, and sharing it with the world. Peace to you and your lovely boy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the songs. We sing a lot in this house too. Your son is such a sweetheart. And you both are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How special that he sings to you love songs...it's all so part of this magical life we live..

    His eyes just say 'I know it all...in a soft way'...he is gorgeous!

    I'm taking deep breaths with you...holding your hand...making memories...in my heart right there with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Jack is beautiful. I want to mop the floor with those eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete