Thursday, 14 February 2008

A Candle of Blessing...

Well I have been given this sweet 'Candle of Blessing' from Jenn and Jacquie from the Bowerbirdsnest blog! What a stunning blog, I mean it is worth a visit, absolutely gorgeous and Jenn and Jacquie seem like the sweetest people. Anyway I must pass this on to at least 3 people and in doing so I pray for them bless them and praise them. I like it!!! So I am going to give this to Meg, Bella, Jen Lemen, Jena Strong and you know what I am going to offer it to every person that has left a comment for me in the past week. I think you all deserve this as you have been showering me with love and blessings. I think you all deserve this as a kind of mascot for supporting me so beautifully. So feel free to place this on your blog if you have commented on my blog. Also if you do, please read instructions below and follow them. Diane is the lady who started this and then Jenn and Jacqui sent out a few including one to me but apparently Diane wants to keep a track of how many blessings go out into the world via our blogs so just link to her blog and leave a comment and at the end she will add up how many and let us all know! The link is in the instructions below. So I look forward to seeing many blogs with this Candle of Blessing on their sidebars. I will pray and bless and praise you all, I have already really every time I got a comment. Take good care of yourselves and each other.

The blessing is as follows: (Direct from Diane's blog, she's the one who started this)

'The idea…it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you receive a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world .'

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award.

    Still praying for you.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so deserving of this award.
    My thoughts and prayers are still being sent your way and will continue on a daily basis.

    I'm going to post about you on my blog, if that's okay with you...
    I'm still searching for the right words and I'm almost ready....I want as many prayers as anyone can imagine to come your way and the way to do that is with all of our blog sisters coming together on your behalf !
    Hugs,Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - this is beautiful. I do feel blessed to have found myself standing in this circle.

    xo Jena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jen. I made my way here for the first time last week and your story has been burning like a candle in the back of my mind ever since. I came back again today to catch up on the posts I'd missed. I'm overwhelmed and blessed by your honesty on these pages, and so glad that this community of amazing blogging women has gathered around you.

    It's dark and quiet in my house tonight, and I'm lighting a real candle in your honor right now. As your story unfolds, you will continue to bring light, truth, and beauty to all you touch, simply by being so real. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for passing this on so generously. It has come at the right time for me. I lost my little mate, my little cat, Charlie yesterday afternoon. I will post it soon.

    Thank you and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen,

    I posted my list for you today.
    Happy Valentine's Day.

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete