Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Happy New Year to All...










Yes it is a brand new year, let's hope it is a year of health, prosperity, peace, love and kindness for everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful night last night to welcome in 2008. I am not making resolutions this year, I am just going to focus each and every day on the people I love, showing as much kindness as I possibly can, doing something creative as often as possible, taking care of myself, being kind to myself, focusing on spiritual matters, creating peace around me and my children and trying to be more confident. I also really need to focus on getting the constant debilitating pain I am in all the time under control, Western medicine seems to be failing me at the moment so I am going to try acupuncture, reiki and anything else that may be worthwhile. Wish me luck! The pain levels have built up so high lately that I can barely function, my poor little Jack is missing out on so much. I can't even take him to the beach because of the pain - however I will find the answer, I have faith in that and if it requires more surgery then so be it.

These are some photos of our Christmas and New Year, which as you can see, was rather musical and lovely.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing the photos of your new years and christmas. so lovely--so happy to see a guitar in your holiday :) Happy new year dear friend. Wishing you a healing, peaceful year
    xo
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time with family for Christmas. Jack is cute as ever. Don't worry about Jack missing out on stuff, he's got your company and in the end that's worth so much more than a trip to the beach.
    Best wishes to you Jen, hope you are soon pain free and that one of the new therapies (or all of them) help.
    Take care
    Wx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete