Sunday, 28 October 2007

Proof of the Shed/Studio Working....


Hello, yes the shed/studio is having a marvellous affect on me! It is giving me back my mojo!!! So I'm back into creating again. This is a layout I did yesterday, I know I'm a bit rusty so be kind. lol. I am also very proud to announce that I have officially started an Art Journal. I have been 'saying' I'm going to do one for months now, but thanks to shed/studio, I have actually put something down on two pages on my new handy dandy Art Journal. Go Me!!! I don't say that it actually qualifies as 'Art' but it is 'something that involves art products!' lol.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    So proud of you and jealous of the studio/shed.
    I'm going to have to come for a play one day.
    Cute LO too! Looking forward to seeing some Art Journal creations soon.
    Wx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,

    Great layout love the colours and design. Glad to see the shed/studio has enabled your mojo to return, now if I could just find mine..........

    cheers

    Leeanne x

    ReplyDelete