Friday, 26 October 2007

Finally Finished A Project...














Hello again dear ones, yes you read correctly, I have finally finished a project I started quite a long while ago. I finished the little gift box fairly quickly, it was the mini book that went with it that took me so long. Now you may remember seeing a photo of the box a way back as I think I showed it to you when I first made it but I know you haven't seen the mini book with it as I've only just finished it today! Anyway I hope you like it, I've looked at it for so long now that I don't know whether I do or not anymore, but it is for my sister so as long as she likes it that's what matters. I've also been working on some little Christmas trees, so I'll show you those soon too.

2 comments:

  1. that could possibly be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful. I wish I had a sister like you!

    ReplyDelete