Thursday, 18 October 2007

Etsy Love














Hello dear friends. Today I'm sharing some gorgeous things I purchased on Etsy by a lovely seller by the name of Block Party Press. She makes funky, colorful jewellery and bits and pieces. I bought this necklace and this ring from her and was so delighted with them when they arrived. She had included a lovely thank you card, a discount card for my next purchase, a free little goodie and even a coupon for referring friends or family. Everything was wrapped beautifully, individually with a little sticker on each piece, then placed in a box (see photo) and tied with dark green rafia. So sweet and such attention to detail, I will definitely be making more purchases from Block Party Press. Edited to add: Since the typing of this post dear ones, I have made another purchase, a beautiful turquoise pendant, well double pendant actually, I'll see if I can find a photo of it to show you as I don't have it yet. She uses the most beautiful colors, just look at the green in that (my!) pendant. Lovin' it.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Jen,
    thank you for your communication it was really good to receive it in my e-mail box. The world is small through internet.
    I have another blog written in English. It's about Reiki, the Japanese healing system. You can visit it at: www.nr-reiki.blogspot.com
    Have a nice and sunny day!
    Bete

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - cool stuff. I love etsy too, but it's way dangerous. I have to avoid it if I don't want to spend any money. hehe
    Love that green pendant, just gorgeous.
    Have a great week
    Wx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hen,

    Your jewellery is very very nice. It got me thinking that I have not brought any Jewels for awhile, might have to go shopping I think.

    Love Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,

    The fingers are not working too good this morning sorry about the Hen Jen

    Love Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noice!! Different!! Unusual........
    to quote a couple of famous girls.
    Lovin that green pendant. Haven't really got into the whole Etsy thing yet. Looked around a couple of times, I will have to do myself a favour and do a bit more exploring.

    Have a great day
    cheers
    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete