Thursday, 18 October 2007

Bet You Thought I'd Forgotten....




Hey guys and gals, well gals mainly, I imagine lol. Yes I have started on the shed/artstudio project...finally... I have now officially moved in every scrapbook and art item I own. Yes it looks like holy hell in there right now, but just you wait my friends....it will become the artstudio extraordinaire! ;) Well, enjoy looking at the mess while you can as today I plan on sorting out said mess into a wonderfully organised and inspiring space....yes I have my work cut out for me don't I? Anyway dear ones I must not dilly dally here in blog land as I have much work to do to have myself one kick a--- ART STUDIO. Take care dear ones, of yourselves and each other, of course. I will update soon with next photo's in the series of how to turn an unsightly, messy shed into a highly desirable ART STUDIO...

No comments:

Post a Comment