Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Other Things I Love...









Hi again gals, can't stop finding things I love and I feel the need to share them. I know I always enjoy reading blogs that have a lot of photos of cute/cool things on them. Kinda like looking at a magazine. So here we go I'll list them in order of appearance. The first four photos are from a shop in Denmark courtesy of Pink Latte Blog, the rest are from Etsy, how cute are the little screen printed baby wear with owls on? Also love the Owl print and the grey top with poppies. Etsy have the greatest original stuff for pretty good prices, it's my new online haunt. I have lost my mojo somewhat lately so I am looking around on line trying to get inspired. I just haven't been creating anything lately. Anyway hopefully that will change soon, enjoy the photos, take care of yourselves and each other.

2 comments: