Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Fantastic New Site

Hi dear ones, today I have a great new site to tell you about, (if you already know about it, just ignore this!) stumbleupon.com. It truly is a wonderful site and I highly recommend you try it! The concept is that you join up and then they recommend, (I do too!), that you download the toolbar and then you can get started. Here's where the fun begins....as part of your set up process when signing up, you get a list of choices of things you're interested in eg: art, philosophy, gardening, books, whatever, then when you click on your little 'stumbleupon' logo on your newly added toolbar up will come a website that you probably won't have seen before and you will probably ADORE. Then you just click on 'like it' or 'don't like it' and if you don't it won't show you that site again, if you do it will add it to your favourites and show similar sites next time you click the 'stumbleupon' button. Honestly I sat here last night and pressed the button, up came a most wonderful photography site, I actually caught my breath it was just so exquisite. Then I pressed it again, and again, and again, and I LOVED every site that it showed me. Be warned, it's very addictive, because, well, it's quite simply, just that good! Anyway you know I'm not affiliated with them or getting any kick backs or anything like that, I just love to share when I find something really good on line. So take a look, sign up, I promise you'll love it. Take care of yourselves and each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    That site sounds so much fun but a dangerous new addiction. I think I'm too scared to try it. hehe

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jack too!!
    Wx

    ReplyDelete