Sunday, 9 September 2007

All That Sparkles...

Swap-bot swap: All that Sparkles ATC International Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!
Hi gals, well I have joined a swap web site that has an amazing array of swaps going on at any one time. I thought I'd just dip my toe into the water by starting with an ATC swap called All That Sparkles, which kind of speaks for itself. I have two swap partners and I make them 2 ATC's each. I hope I do a good enough job! I think these swaps are a great idea as I love to make things but there are only so many bits of your own artwork that you can keep around the house. I decided to make a special album/journal to house my ATC's as I get involved with more swaps and start a collection. It also gives me a bit more motivation to make things when I know they're for someone else. So wish me luck and of course I'll post pictures of what I make, (once my swap partners have received them of course), don't want to ruin the surprise and you do put your blog site on the registration form. Anyway anyone interested can click on the link above or right here. Bye for now, take care of yourselves and each other.

1 comment:

  1. I see you're advertising too!! Thanks!
    Great blog, I've bookmarked it as well, love your scrapbook pages as well.

    ReplyDelete