Sunday, 19 August 2007

What a Slacker...










I am a disgrace to bloggerville, how slack have I been? Well I'm here now, not that I have anything mind blowing to show you that I've created recently. I did finish a mini book last night that has been sitting around for about 18 months waiting for me. Anyway quite happy with results, it really is true to not over think the process. I am such a candidate for overthinking, it's not funny. And not productive at all. So all I did last night was grab a few matching papers, a basket of embelly's and alphas and just started and kept going without thinking too hard. Guess what? I actually finished it and it looks quite good. I have got to remember to try this more often as I take so long to complete layouts, etc, it just takes the fun out of it. A little Ali Edwards philosophy needed!!

Anyway I will leave you with some pretties till next time, just some sort of 'vintage' cute stuff that I'm anxious to try myself. I did not make these, just so we're clear. I'll try to give kudos to the clever people that did at the bottom of the post. (I hate how I can't put my photos at the bottom of the post), anyway since they are at the top this post sounds a bit higgledy piggledy. Here goes, most are from Jenny at 'Everyday is a holiday' blog, the little house box is Jen Hall, gorgeous at night with a tealight in it, see her blog for more photos, the tag hanging on the shutter is Heather Bullard. This may not be in order but you will know by the description who made what. That's it for now, may be back later today as I will strike while the iron is hot so to speak. Take care of yourselves and each other.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, love all these projects. I'm dying to make a banner. It's something I've been mulling over in my head for a while.

    ReplyDelete