Monday, 6 August 2007

Do yourselves a favour...

Really do yourselves a favour and have a look at the site on the top of my Inspirational Places list on the right hand side of my blog. It is the site at the very top. For some reason I am still having trouble linking you to it in this post, however, I have managed to add it to my list of favourite blogs/sites. The name of this wonderful blog is www.jenlemen.com/blog, don't click on this 'cause it won't link you. This is just so you know which site to click on in my list!

I am very disappointed in a way that I started this blog right before I had to go and have major surgery, for those of you that know me, you'll know that I have been battling cancer for almost 5years now, those of you that don't know me, well there you have it that's what has been going on in my life, unfortunately! Anyway I had such high hopes for this blog (and I still do) I have so much to say and share, just haven't had the time or energy, however, I do feel that I am healing a bit quicker now and will be able to make my high hopes a reality. Please hang in there with me, I promise it will be worth it eventually.

Before I finish for this time I want to share with you a little 'saying/quote' from the Jenlemen blog. "Sleeping in the day is almost as glorious as staying awake at night-" Love it, someone else gets it, I'm sure most scrappers/artists do get that. There truly is something magical about being up and being creative in the dead of night. No interruptions, absolute peace and you feel as though you are stealing a few extra hours. As she on the Jenlemen site says, "night is built in childcare." Actually don't quote me on that, it's something like that, only she put it much more eloquently! Even the line at the bottom of her header at the top of her page (which is usually where you'll find a header!!) duh, is lovely and inspirational. And this is a direct quote "hold your heart in all tenderness. Something healing this way comes." Gorgeous huh. Well, goodmorning to you all. It is 5.42am here and I can just hear the birds starting to sing. Lovely sound that it is. Enjoy your day, do something worthy. Jen.

2 comments:

  1. Top of the morning to yo Jen. Went over and had a look at that site. I see what you mean about eloquent and inspirational. I have to rush this morning going to TOWN with Wendy so I will have a proper look at Jenlemen when I get home. Don't sell yourself short you are an inspiration to a lot people as well. Glad to hear you feel as though you are healing. Your layouts are fantastic by the way.
    Have a great day
    Cheers
    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    You are an amazing person. I loved reading that post. You truly have a beautiful soul and that quote is just perfect.

    I really enjoyed visiting Jen Lemen's blog too. I'll have to add it to my ever growing list of favourites.

    I'm loving the simple scrap style atm too, your pages are fantastic and I'm glad to see you are spending some of your recovery time creatively.

    Keep hanging in there babe and keep scrapping!
    Wx

    ReplyDelete