Thursday, 23 August 2007

A Couple Things to Share







Hello dear friends, just thought I'd share a few things I've made. Hope you like them. The layout is of my two sons. Love the difference in height. I actually lifted this from somewhere but can't recall who did the original, that is bad of me isn't it? But I like it too much not to share it, not because I've done such a great job of it, but because I love the photo of my boys. The little (slightly blurry, sorry!), box is to hold a mini album which is for my sister. I haven't taken any photos of the mini album yet, but will share it with you tomorrow. The black and white one, I may have shared before but can't remember so here it is (again??). Anyhoo thanks for looking. Take care of yourselves and each other.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layouts Jen you are way too clever. The little box is just adorable.

    Have a great weekend

    Cheers

    Leeanne x

    ReplyDelete