Sunday, 5 August 2007

A couple new layouts



Hi beautiful people, just me signing in to show two new layouts, really to prove that I have been doing something whilst sitting around recovering. I'm loving 'simple' looks in layouts at the moment, which is a handy excuse for not doing really intricate work lol! Anyhoo here goes and then I'm off to try and figure out how to type the name of a website/blog in my post and have people be able to click on the name and go straight to the site. I cannot for the life of me find out how to do this. I will spend a bit of time this afternoon trying to learn how to do it as I have some really great sites that deserve a mention and that people need to look at, they are truly fantastic. Hopefully will have the links up for you soon. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment