Thursday, 26 July 2007

I'm Back Home

Hi there guys, yes I'm finally back home from hossy. A bit sore and sorry for myself but not to much to handle thankfully. The good news is they removed all the cancer from my liver, the bad news is they found some in surrounding lymph nodes, which they removed, but now we don't know whether there are any microscopic bits left in there or not, sooooo more chemo to follow to hopefully kill off any rogue cells that may or may not be there!

Anyway I have arrived home to find such excitement in the scrapping world over the CHA summer event. WOW some great new products, I particularly love the new Urban Lilly stuff and if you haven't seen Amber Skolnick's range of papers for SIS Tv then get over there and have a look, it is sooooo funky and cool. A bit Elsie(ish) to my mind, but perhaps a bit more sophisticated.

I have been a bit slack on the scrapping front lately, but will endeavour to get back into it in the next day or so, and hope to create something marvellous. (A girl can dream, right?) I have been sourcing some new fun blogs though and will put the links up for you soon. For now though, I must go and rest, it was just a quick post to say I'm back and will be posting regularly (I hope) from now on.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home. So glad you've finally been able to blog and let us know you are OK. Hope everything goes well for you.
    Cheers

    Leeanne x

    ReplyDelete