Friday, 15 June 2007

Welcome...

Welcome to my blog everyone. I have never done this before so bare with me while I sort out any kinks and get used to the tools I can use with this blog.

Well, I intend this to be a blog with a difference. It will incorporate scrapbooking, of course, but will also discuss issues relevant to Mums (scrapmums), how to live a balanced life, how to remind ourselves to be grateful, to live in the moment, to be the best parents and people we can possibly be. If I can inspire one person, it will be worth it. I will also show artwork, mainly from the scrap arena, but also anything that grabs me.

I believe we scrappers hold an important role in safeguarding our families and friends' memories. I also believe we should incorporate ourselves in our layouts as that is what our children will want to see when they are older. I know it's difficult but very worthwhile. I will kick things off by bravely posting a layout about me. It is called Notes to Self @ 38..



















Well, hope you like it and mostly I hope it inspires you ladies out there to do one of yourselves, about yourself. Bye for now and I will post again soon with a lot more information and articles. Till then take care of yourselves and each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenni

    Welcome to the world of blogging!!

    I love your layout, it is beautiful.

    Love Coby

    ReplyDelete