Thursday, 21 June 2007

Some of my favourite quotes:-

Hi there, well this morning I thought I would like to add some quotes to my blog and perhaps inspire someone, so here are a few I really like.

"Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret to success." - Swami Sivananda

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rodgers.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

"Caring about others, running the risk of feeling, and leaving an impact on people, brings happiness." - Harold Kushner.

There you go, just a few. I love them and I love having them around the house, I like making a collage with the quote on it to hang in my home. This way I get reminded of what's truly important in life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni,
    A little birdy by the name of Wendy T let me know that you have a layout on Ngaire's Blog. Wow it's fabulous I can just imagine how excited you must have been, Well done. So any hoo I followed the link from there and found you have started up you own BLOG hence I'm leaving this message. I often ask Wendy if she's heard from you and how its all going, so it was nice to receive an email from wendy this morning to say there seems to be light at the end of tunnell for you. So happy for you that you are getting another chance to fight this thing. You certainly are a true inspiration and your spirit is beautiful like a rainbow.

    Cheers and Love
    Keep smiling

    Leeanne
    (who works at Paper Doll)

    ReplyDelete