Sunday, 17 June 2007

Back again, not too shabby....


Yes, I figure I'm doing okay to be back again already. Have had a hell of a time trying to upload my flickr favourites though. They will appear soon. I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Mine is very blessedly peaceful and lord did I need it to be. I have even completed a layout without any interruption. This is one I did about my DYS (dear youngest son) Jack. I will bit by bit introduce you to my family. Let's see, what else have I done, well eaten, definately eaten, read a lot, had a nap, slept in, eaten, played on computer, scrapped and did I mention eaten... Yes a very lazy weekend, delightfully lazy in fact and just what I needed, gotta keep my strength for a big operation I have coming up. Will tell you more about that later. For now I am going to try a bit more scrapping. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment